Following the latest Government announcements on 4th November 2020, we are still able to offer face-to-face treatments, but with restrictions.
Please read the following carefully.
As advised by The Society of Sports Therapists, I can still operate as long as all treatment and rehabilitation sessions are clinically reasoned to be necessary for the treatment of a musculoskeletal condition, where the patient is in pain, and requires a face-to-face appointment. If however, you just ‘fancy’ a sports massage, I unfortunately cannot offer this at this time as it is not deemed essential.
Home visits that are not deemed essential for the relief of pain and/or disability must not be undertaken, so therefore I am encouraging all treatments, where possible, to take place within my treatment room at Hone Gym.
For treatments at Hone Gym:
Until 2nd December 2020 Hone Gym will remain closed, HOWEVER I can still operate from my treatment room in there as normal. Please ensure you read thoroughly through the points below, and if you have any questions let me know.
- If you are feeling unwell then please cancel your appointment and we can re-arrange for when you are feeling better. DO NOT come to the clinic is you are displaying any of the following symptoms:
- High temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Shortness of breath
- Upon arrival for your appointment please wait in the foyer area where I will come down to meet you.
- 30 minute gaps will be scheduled between each client to allow for a thorough clean and airing of the treatment room.
- Please refrain from touching any surfaces on your way to the treatment room, I will open all doors etc for you.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken, you will be asked to wash your hands thoroughly, and also asked to wear a mask.
- I will be required to wear a face mask, visor and apron throughout the treatment – this is for the safety of both you and me.
- All towels and couch covers have been removed – paper towels will be used as normal to cover the couch. Please bring your own towel, or paper tissue can be used to wipe off excess massage lotion etc.
- All patients, existing and new, will be asked to complete a ‘Covid-19 Consent Form’ – without this, unfortunately I will be unable to offer treatment.
- Online bank transfer is the preferred method of payment, due before treatment, but cash will still be accepted in a sealed envelope.
For mobile treatments:
Home visits can currently only take place if ESSENTIAL. All of the above points are still applicable, with the addition of the following points:
- If possible, please allow me access to a sink so that I can thoroughly wash my hands on arrival and departure. If this is not appropriate then I will be carrying hand sanitiser and will use that.
- Please ensure that the environment in which treatment is to take place is clean and only you and I (no other family members) are present at the time of treatment.
We would like to reassure you that all measures have been taken to ensure a safe environment, and I am looking forward to welcoming you all back!
Thank you for your patience and understanding.